Article for Information Technology topics and questions
How can I change my password?
For Google Account:
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under "Security," select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
Trusted link from IT team: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
For logging into windows PC:
1. Hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete on keyboard
2. Select Change Password
3. Enter in Old Password, then enter in New Password twice (one to enter, one time to confirm).
4. If you do not know your old password, contact IT team at ext. 3440
See other articles in IT
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!