Article for Information Technology topics and questions
How can I change my password? (moved to IQ)
For Google Account:
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under "Security," select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
Trusted link from IT team: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
For logging into windows PC:
- Hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete on keyboard
- Select Change Password
- Enter in Old Password, then enter in New Password twice (one to enter, one time to confirm).
- If you do not know your old password, contact IT team at ext. 3440
See other articles in IT
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!